Personal Information Protection Policy
In order to protect all personal information handled in the course of our business activities, we will comply with the laws and regulations in Japan regarding the protection of customer rights and personal information.
In addition, Nextgen, Inc. has established the following personal information protection policy and is striving for the appropriate handling and management of personal information while making continuous improvements.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Regulation which stipulates the appropriate acquisition, use and provision of personal information in consideration of the nature and scale of our business.
- All personal information obtained from customers in the course of our business activities will be used only for the purpose and within the scope of use for which the customer has given consent.
- We will take measures to prevent unauthorized access to the personal information, such as the loss, the destruction, the falsification, the leakage, etc. of personal information. We will take other appropriate management measures and prompt corrective measures in the event of an accident.
- We will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and requests for consultation from the person who is the subject of the personal information.
- We will comply with the laws and regulations, and other standards related to personal information.
- We will promote activities to continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
Representative Director, Executive Officer, President Shinji Onishi
Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of use of the personal information
1.1) We will handle the personal information (defined by Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.) of Users（hereinafter referred to as the "User"）of our website and services （hereinafter referred to as the "Services"）within the scope of the following purposes of use.
- Contact for business purposes.
- Contact and information regarding sales-related products, services, and events.
- Responses to sales-related, IR-related, and other inquiries.
- Affairs related to shares and contacting shareholders in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- Personnel and labor management for employees (including executives, temporary workers, and part-time workers) and related tasks.
- Contacting and providing information related to the employment selection process for prospective employees.
- In other cases where the customer has been notified in advance and has given consent.
- Joint use as specified in this policy 2).
1.2) In addition to the above, we may use Users' log information (Information such as IP address, browser type, and browser language that is automatically generated and saved when the customer uses the Services), cookies, anonymous IDs, etc. obtained in connection with the Company's Services, after processing them into a format that does not identify individuals, to create statistical data or to distribute or display advertisements of the Company or third parties.
1.3) When Users use the Service, the Company may collect the following information that may be related to individuals in addition to 1.2) above, within the scope of the purpose of use. The acquired information will be promptly deleted after the purpose of use is completed.
- Account information and personal information (name, e-mail address, telephone number, information on payment, information on identification documents, etc.) necessary for User identification, authentication, and billing when providing the service.
- Information on service data (guidance, call recording, communication history, etc.) that is stored when the User uses the functions provided by the Service.
- Communication history and communication log information required by the Company for billing and confirmation of User usage.
- Information included in call and communication data temporarily acquired by the Company for failure analysis and maintenance of the quality of the Service.
1.4) We will not use personal information that may encourage or induce illegal or unfair acts.
Joint use of the personal information
We will share the personal information of Users as the following.
2.1) Items of personal information to be used jointly:
Name, information about affiliation (name of employer, department, etc.), address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, and User's log information.
In addition, the above various information obtained through the exchange of business cards or inquiries shall be included.
2.2) Scope of parties to be used jointly:
Nextgen, Inc. and our affiliated companies.
(hereinafter referred to as the "Joint Users")
2.3) Purpose of the use of the person using the information:
Purposes specified in this policy 1).1.1)
2.4) Name of the person responsible for the management of the above personal information:
Representative Director, Executive Officer, President Shinji Onishi
1-27-6 Shirokane Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan
Shirokane Takanawa Station Bldg. 6F
Personal Information Provision for Third Parties
Except in the following cases, Nextgen, Inc. and the Joint Users shall appropriately and properly manage the acquired personal information and shall not provide it to any third party without obtaining consent.
- When the customer's consent or approval has been obtained.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- Other cases based on the laws and regulations.
Disclosure, amendment (add/delete), suspension of use, etc. of Personal Information
In the event that Nextgen, Inc. or a joint User receives notification of Purpose of Use, or a request for disclosure, amendment (add/delete) of Personal Information, or suspension of use (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") from the person who is the subject of the personal information or his/her representative, we will promptly respond to the request in accordance with the procedures prescribed by Nextgen, Inc.
To make any of the requests described above, contact us at the Inquiry Desk described in Section 11.
Safety management measures
We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees so that personal information can be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safety management of personal information at the outsourcee. Details of the specific security control measures regarding personal data held by the Company are as follows.
Formulation of basic policy
In order to ensure the proper handling of personal data, we have formulated a "Personal Information Protection Policy" as a basic policy.
Development of discipline related to the handling of personal data
We have formulated internal rules for basic handling methods when acquiring, using, and storing personal data, and have established them as work standards for our operations.
Systematic security control measures
- The person in charge regularly confirms that personal data is handled in accordance with the established handling method.
- We have established a reporting and communication system from employees to the person in charge.
Personnel security control measures
- Regular training is provided to employees regarding points to note regarding the handling of personal data.
- Matters concerning the confidentiality of personal data are stated in the employment regulations and outsourcing agreement.
Physical security measures
- We limit the employees and equipment who can handle personal data, and take measures to prevent anyone other than the employee and the individual from easily viewing personal data.
- Take measures to prevent theft or loss of equipment, electronic media, documents, that handle personal data, and take measures to prevent personal data from being easily identified when carrying such equipment, electronic media, etc.
Technical safety control measures
- We prevent unnecessary access to personal data except for employees who can handle personal data by access controll and restriction.
- We have introduced a mechanism to protect equipment that handles personal data from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software.
Understanding the external environment
We implement security control measures after understanding the systems regarding the protection of personal information in the United States and other foreign countries where personal data is stored.
In case of an accident occures such as leakage, loss or damage of personal informaion handled by the Company, the Company reports to the Personal Information Protection Comission and notifies the person in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Web access analysis tools
The website operated by our company uses the following web access analysis tools to collect information of the Users and understand how the site is being used.
8.1) Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Google Analytics Terms of Service
8.2) MA (Marketing Automation) tools
The MA Tool may associate the collected behavioral history with the personal information. Cookies are used to improve the service and to distribute advertisement and promotion for the products.
When it is assumed that a third party acquires personal related information as personal data, the Company shall, except when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, confirm based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
Provision of Acquired Information to Third Parties in Foreign Countries
Since the Company may jointly provide the Service with a third party located in a foreign country as described below, the information described in policy 1).1.3) may be shared with the third party ( Limited to those who have established a system that conforms to the standards specified by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission based on Article 28 of the Personal Information Protection Law.).
Country: United States of America
The Company has agreed with the third party to handle personal information in compliance with the EU's GDPR, and has confirmed that it will be handled appropriately based on this.
- 1-27-6 Shirokane Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan
Shirokane Takanawa Station Bldg. 6F
- Go to inquiry form