Personal Information Protection Policy
In order to protect all personal information handled in the course of our business activities, we will comply with the laws and regulations in Japan regarding the protection of customer rights and personal information.
In addition, Nextgen, Inc. has established the following personal information protection policy and is striving for the appropriate handling and management of personal information while making continuous improvements.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Regulation which stipulates the appropriate acquisition, use and provision of personal information in consideration of the nature and scale of our business.
- All personal information obtained from customers in the course of our business activities will be used only for the purpose and within the scope of use for which the customer has given consent.
- We will take measures to prevent unauthorized access to the personal information, such as the loss, the destruction, the falsification, the leakage, etc. of personal information. We will take other appropriate management measures and prompt corrective measures in the event of an accident.
- We will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and requests for consultation from the person who is the subject of the personal information.
- We will comply with the laws and regulations, and other standards related to personal information.
- We will promote activities to continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
Representative Director, Executive Officer, President Shinji Onishi
Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of use of the personal information
We will handle the personal information of users（hereinafter referred to as the "User"）of our website and services （hereinafter referred to as the "Services"）within the scope of the following purposes of use.
- Contact for business purposes.
- Contact and information regarding sales-related products, services, and events.
- Responses to sales-related, IR-related, and other inquiries.
- Affairs related to shares and contacting shareholders in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- Personnel and labor management for employees (including executives, temporary workers, and part-time workers) and related tasks.
- Contacting and providing information related to the employment selection process for prospective employees.
- In other cases where the customer has been notified in advance and has given consent.
- Joint use as specified in this policy 2.
In addition to the above, we may use users' log information (Information such as IP address, browser type, and browser language that is automatically generated and saved when the customer uses the Services), cookies, anonymous IDs, etc. obtained in connection with the Company's Services, after processing them into a format that does not identify individuals, to create statistical data or to distribute or display advertisements of the Company or third parties.
Joint use of the personal information
We will share the personal information of users as the following.
Items of personal information to be used jointly:
Name, information about affiliation (name of employer, department, etc.), address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, and user's log information.
In addition, the above various information obtained through the exchange of business cards or inquiries shall be included.
Scope of parties to be used jointly:
Nextgen, Inc. and our affiliated companies.
(hereinafter referred to as the "Joint Users")
Purpose of the use of the person using the information:
Purposes specified in this policy 1).a)
Name of the person responsible for the management of the above personal information:
Personal Information Provision for Third Parties
Except in the following cases, Nextgen, Inc. and the Joint Users shall appropriately and properly manage the acquired personal information and shall not provide it to any third party without obtaining consent.
When the customer's consent or approval has been obtained.
When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
Other cases based on the laws and regulations.
Disclosure, amendment (add/delete), suspension of use, etc. of Personal Information
In the event that Nextgen, Inc. or a joint user receives a request for disclosure, amendment (add/delete), or suspension of use (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") from the person who is the subject of the personal information or his/her representative, we will promptly respond to the request in accordance with the procedures prescribed by Nextgen, Inc.
To make any of the requests described above, contact us at the Inquiry Desk described in Section 7.
Web access analysis tools
The website operated by our company uses the following web access analysis tools to collect information of the visitors and understand how the site is being used.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
MA (Marketing Automation) tools
- 1-27-6 Shirokane Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan
Shirokane Takanawa Station Bldg. 6F
- Go to inquiry form